BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Senior Manager, Urban Operations, TB/HIV and High Risk Population, Communicable Diseases Programme
- Monitor, supervise and ensure quality assurance of Tuberculosis Control Programme in urban areas and selected rural areas Regularly field visit and facilitate field activities for ensuring better outcome of project
- Ensure analysis of monthly and quarterly TB report and provide necessary instruction, feedback and support to the staff
- Monitor and supervise TB- HIV and high risk population collaborative activities
- Provide technical support and take measures for capacity building of the programme staff
- Assist in development of project proposal/concept note along with other documents (budget, result framework, work plan etc.)
- Attend in meeting held at different level to track the performance and to discuss about field findings for taking appropriate measures
- Coordinate with Government, other NGO partners and technical partners for smooth implementation of the programme
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- বিস্তারিতে জানতে