Vacancy at the Embassy of Japan，Dhaka
Education: University Bachelor’s degree or higher
Bangladeshi applicants are required to be fluent in Japanese (Must have JLPT N1).
Japanese applicants are required to be fluent in English or Bengali.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in the use of standard Japanese software packages and also have experience in Microsoft Word and Excel preferable. Good speed in typing: 30-40 words per minute.
Duration: One-year contract only for the first year (first 3 months is a probation period). After that, renewal of contract every two years. full time (Sunday – Thursday, 9 a.m. through 5 p.m. (includes 1 hours lunch time))
How to Apply:
All applicants are required to submit
- curriculum vitae with contact phone number and e-mail address
- photo copies of all relevant academic records and certificates
- Copy of your proof of Japanese proficiency
- Photocopy of national ID card or Passport
- Nationality Certificate (Local Chairman / Commissioner) for Bangladeshi candidates.
- Valid Work permit is mandatory for Japanese Nationals.
Please indicate the post applied for on the front side of the envelope. The deadline for the application is July 7, 2020. Application should be sent A4 size paper and envelop to Administrative Section, Embassy of Japan, Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara, Dhaka. Only short-listed candidates who pass the first screening will be notified of the date for the interview.